Slate flashings for profiles up to 8mm thick – EDL
VELUX provide a range of flashing options to suit your roof material.
• For standard installation heights install the brackets at the top and bottom of the frame at the red line level.
• Flashings for installing one roof window into slate up to 8mm thick.
• Not for interlocking slate.
• Roof pitch between 15 and 90°.
• 10 year guarantee.
• VELUX flashings integrate with the roof covering to provide a weathertight finish around the window.
• They are compatible with virtually any type of roofing material, from standard covers such as slate and tiles through to corrugated sheeting or even thatch.
• Flashings are designed to sit under the roofing materials.
• The water from the roof is then collected in the built-in guttering system.
• The gutter overlaps a second section of the flashing to help the water flow smoothly down the side of the window.